Our Unique 10-Step Carpet Cleaning Process
Property Damage Restoration Services specializes in cleaning carpets with our unique 10-step process. With 28+ years of expertise and an unmatched eye for detail, we are Cypress’ #1 choice for carpet cleaning. Our company is certified, insured, and we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our services.
A Process that Is Second to None
Our company has gained a reputation for fast, reliable, and most importantly, beautiful results—every time. We pride ourselves on innovation, and will continue to use the most advanced treatments and techniques to ensure our customers receive a truly 5-star experience.
Our 10-step process:
- Inspection: Our experienced cleaners will thoroughly evaluate your carpets and walk you through what your service will look like. We always answer any questions you have and listen to you about any problem spots you’d like extra focus on.
- Pre-Vacuum needed areas: If you have pets, it’s important to vacuum the space before treatment to rid your space of fur.
- Move furniture as needed: If two individuals can safely move your furniture, we will, but only with your expressed permission. Additionally, once service is done, we will move your furniture back exactly to where they were, and use foam blocks that should remain there for a few days until everything is completely dry.
- Pre-spray and spot treat: When we inspect your carpet, we will note spots and determine which treatment will work best. Our pre-spray will raise dirt to the top of the carpet where it can be more effectively cleaned.
- Extract and rinse: When the dirt has been lifted, our truck-mounted extraction process flushes your carpet. We also use a pH balanced treatment, so you never have to worry about a sticky residue left behind. We understand that no two carpets are the same, so if our extraction process doesn’t completely solve the problem, we employ a specialty spotting technique.
- Post spot treatment: We make every effort to remove even the toughest stains, which is why we offer a post-extraction treatment. Unfortunately, not every stain can be removed, but we will make every effort to remove as much of it as possible.
- Apply protector or deodorizer: You invested in our cleaning, and we want this investment to last as long as possible, which is why we apply a carpet protector and also a deodorizer if needed, to kill off any odor-causing bacteria. This is an extra charge for our customers to really ensure your quality clean lasts.
- Speed dry if requested: We have access to high-speed, commercial blowers to help expedite the drying process. While normal drying takes, on average, about 12 hours, our speed-drying solution will cut up to four hours off, allowing you to get back to enjoying your property faster.
- Grooming: Another way we decrease drying time is by grooming, or raking, the carpet. This also helps the deodorizers seep into the carpet and ensure a quality bond with the chemicals. While not many companies offer this, we’ve found that this final step helps guarantee a beautiful and truly clean carpet.
- Final inspection with the customer: Your satisfaction is our top priority, which is why we will perform a final walk through with you. During this time, we answer any lingering questions, and make plans to retreat any stains that still remain.
Cypress Carpet Cleaning Specialists
Property Damage Restoration Services of Texas specializes in cleaning carpets with our unique 10-step process. With 28+ years of expertise and an unmatched eye for detail, we are Cypress’ #1 choice for carpet cleaning. Our team is certified and insured and offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our services. Want to know more? Contact us online to speak to one of our friendly staff members.
To learn more about our carpet cleaning, or to schedule an appointment, call us today at (281) 500-8890.